After the easy fixes are all done, only the difficult remain ... I have been working on support issues for the past few weeks. In addition a russian user was kind enough to provide me with russian translations of most of the app texts. Thanks a lot again! This is a very first draft, so if you speak russian and notice any issues, please let me know.
Note that 3.0.25 has only been released to the internal testing group, I will watch whether this release causes any problems and will release it to the public in the next few days.
- FEATURE: added russian translation
- FIX: hide notification in case due date was postponed
- IMPROVEMENT: show message when using an unsupported database version
- IMPROVEMENT: extend allowed range for snooze to 1h
- FEATURE: add drag and drop support for rearranging projects and folders
- FIX: fixed problem when moving projects between folders
- FIX: fixed calculation of remaining tasks for folder
Note that in case you are experiencing wrong or weird remaining task counts (e.g. negative numbers), then please delete your database (after synching all changes) and do a re-sync. For more information about deleting the local database, see Delete local database
There are still a couple of problems that I need to fix among others are
- empty projects/contexts which are caused by FocusGTD trying to restore previously deleted elements
- forecast view only showing data after changing the date filter
As always if you notice anything that you think is wrong, please don't hesitate to contact me.